Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

When I was younger, we had a tradition in my family to open one present on Christmas Eve. I would like to continue this tradition with Bodhi just because I remember how exciting it was to choose one gift to open the night before Santa's arrival. When we told Bodhi he could one one present early he knew exactly what to do. He went for it and immediately started ripping the paper.



Christmas morning, Ray put on the yule log (I like this new tradition) and Bodhi looked through his stocking and opened a few presents. He really liked singing into the microphone. We spent the rest of the day at Sherry's house with my family. We had a lovely day of opening presents, in between eating. Bodhi was very excited when he opened up a train set that he received from my Mom. Although I think Mason was even more excited than Bodhi. Both of the boys played with the train set for most of the day. It was quite sweet, Mason put together the track and they both played so nicely together. The next day when we left, I said "Bye Mason, see you next time" and Mason replied "Okay don't forget to bring Bodhi's train"



No comments: