Tuesday, April 6, 2010

creative friends

After Bodhi's birthday I realized we have so many creative friends. We had several people make gifts for Bodhi this year. First, My sister made a birthday banner for the party. I love it! It is so cute and I love that I get to use it over and over again for Bodhi's parties. Bodhi really likes the fabric with the choo choos.



Another gift for Bodhi was this amazing growth chart made by our friend Stephanie. It is so beautiful and personalized just for Bodhi. She even gives a tutorial on how to make it on her blog here.


Our friend Tuan knitted this adorable monkey that you twist from one long piece. We decided getting this on video would be the best thing to do, so we could actually try to put it back together if it comes apart. So fun and Bodhi loves monkeys!

1 comment:

sherry said...

i am glad you like the banner. i thought the sock monkey was so cool.