Wednesday, July 23, 2008

vacation week

I'm calling this vacation week since it will be the only week that Ray and I have off work together this summer. I'm going back to work on Monday and Ray will be off the next two months. Originally we were thinking we would go out of town, but it didn't happen. So instead we're doing fun things everyday.




Sunday:  Ray played computer games with the guys all day and Sherry, Christina and I took the kids to the Natural History Museum to see the butterfly exhibit.  The butterflies were so beautiful and flying all over the place.  The rest of the museum had lots of animal exhibits and an insect zoo.  I think all the kids had fun.  I think Bodhi enjoyed the butterflies the most.  It was the only exhibit he didn't sleep through.



Monday: Sherry and Miles came over and we went out to lunch at Tony P's.  I love going there and eating outside on the patio, and dreaming about being out on one of the boats in the Marina.  The kids were pretty well behaved at lunch - Yeah!  Afterwards Sherry and I did a little shopping with the babies.



Tuesday:  Ugh!  Bodhi had his immunizations today.  so sad.  Poor little guy, he was quite miserable all day.  He kept crying and wanting to be held.  He got a little bit of a fever too.  I felt so bad for him.  I was really glad both Ray and I were home to take care of him so that we could take turns holding him.  He finally started to feel better in the early evening.  He weighed 12lbs 12oz and is 24 1/2 inches long at this appt. Oh he is getting so big already.


Wednesday:  We went to Legoland with Miles and Sherry.  Overall it was a pretty good day.  We met up with Sherry, Miles and their kids at the park.  There wasn't a lot of rides that we could take the babies on but Mason got to go on several rides.  The most interesting part of the park was looking at all the lego worlds that were created out of millions of legos.  

Well that's what we've done so far....  to be continued

No comments: