Monday, March 5, 2012

Way too much going on


Well, as you may have noticed, we haven't been keeping up with the blog lately.  There's a very good reason for this: Kira is officially mobile.  She's mastered crawling and can also pull herself to standing and cruise around the room holding on to tables, bookshelves, couches, just about anything she can get ahold of.


Of course, with all this cruising around there is a fair bit of falling down, too.  She's not used to getting hurt and, even if she just falls on her butt, she gets frustrated and starts to cry.  She's getting better every day though, and soon I'm hoping she'll let go and take a couple steps over to me.


I suppose I can wait, though.  After all, once she gets through that door there'll be no stopping her.  She's getting bigger so quickly I think I'll just enjoy each little step as it comes.


No comments: