Wednesday, February 16, 2011

29 weeks

I'm 29 weeks pregnant with Bodhi's little sister. She is due on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo). Ray keeps making jokes that we will be required to name her Margarita if she actually arrives on the 5th. But if she is anything like Bodhi, she will most likely arrive a little earlier than that. We are all really excited and looking forward to the baby's arrival. Every day, Bodhi says "Your tummy's getting bigger and bigger" and then pats my belly. We told Bodhi that his sister will arrive after his birthday so a lot of times he will say "Yeah, you're going to pop after my birthday" Yikes! I hope I don't pop like a big balloon.

1 comment:

Stacey Ho said...

Congrats. What a treat to get to have one of each! I can't even keep up with our blog now that we have 2 crazy kids so enjoy the calm before the storm :)