Friday, June 11, 2010

pretend city


Bodhi and I met our friends Kristi and Vivian at pretend city this week. It is like a city but sized just for kids. They have a post office where you can sort mail, a farm where you can pick fruits and veggies, a grocery store for shopping, cars to drive around town, a beach, cafe, art studio, and more. We spent about two hours exploring the city. We probably could have stayed longer, but we didn't realize they close early on Mondays. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to go again. Afterwards, Kristi and Vivian had to go home but since it was lunch time I thought Bodhi and I would go over to the Irvine Spectrum to get something to eat. When we got there and I asked Bodhi what he wanted for lunch he said "Ice cream." Hmm, what a great idea! We ended up having frozen yogurt for lunch. It's yogurt, that's healthy right? We had such a fun day together.

Thank you for calling, Can I take your order?

Building a sand castle

I'm ready to catch a fish!

2 comments:

Stacey Ho said...

this place looks awsome!

sherry said...

that looks fun. i want to go.