Monday, July 13, 2009

blueberry madness


Bodhi has been all about the blueberries lately. I put out several foods and all he eats is the blueberries and then asks for more (pointing and saying "Ah, Ah"). The blueberries are quite delicious as is most of the fruit that's available at the market right now. I made some blueberry pancakes so that Bodhi would have a little something with his blueberries. The pancake recipe I used was from the Joy of Cooking. I used buttermilk instead of regular milk, and substitued 1/3 of the AP flour for whole wheat flour to make them a little better for us. I made a big batch so that we could have leftovers for breakfast the next day. Ray, Bodhi and I all thought they were quite tasty.

1 comment:

Stacey Ho said...

We also love them and they are all over the fields here so we have been out picking and freezing for the winter. On hot days they are so yummy just frozen!