Saturday, February 21, 2009

so messy

Why does eating have to be sooo messy. I know all the books say to be patient and allow them to put their fingers in everything and to feed themselves with the spoon. I really do try, but I probably lose my patience sooner than I should. Bodhi will grab the spoon and then bang it on the table splattering the food everywhere, on his face, all over the walls, and in his lap. Of course all the messiness does make for some good photos ops. He does look pretty cute with yogurt all over his face.



The finger foods are much easier and Bodhi really likes to eat small pieces of food, so the majority of the time I give him cut up veggies, noodles and fruit. Although I'm not actually sure how much he is actually eating. I will think he's doing really good and eating alot until I pick him up out of his highchair and I swear all the food I gave him falls out of his lap!


1 comment:

Stacey Ho said...

Adorable! Lauryn was still using her fingers long after 2 so I'm afraid it won't change any time soon :)