Saturday, November 1, 2008

baby's first halloween


Hope everyone had a happy halloween. We all stayed in this year, since I had to work late and Bodhi goes to bed pretty early (7pm).  Ray dressed Bodhi in an outfit we got from a friend who traveled to Japan and took a couple of pics before it was bedtime. We made halloween burgers (too cute), lit our jack o' lantern and watched a scary movie. Although I find most scary movies these days have one or two scary scenes and then the rest is just eh. Wouldn't you agree? I made some espresso double chocolate cookies for dessert. It was a Martha recipe. It was pretty good, although I don't know that I would make them again. I must say good ol' chocolate chip cookies are better.

1 comment:

sherry said...

i love the scary burger. how fun! oh, and your little guy is pretty cute too.