Saturday, August 30, 2008

mr. mom

So, a lot of people ask me what I do with all my time while I'm staying at home with Bodhi.  Well, basically, I'm a stay-at-home mom, and I do what most housewives do.  With Bodhi acting as my little Mr. Miyagi, of course.

"Show me, vacuum the room!"

We clean the whole house together, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting... all that good stuff. This is one that Bodhi really likes, sometimes he even falls asleep in front there, even with the vacuum running. Cute stuff.

"Show me, wash the cup!"

Then we do all the dishes.  Bodhi is not so good with this part.  He likes to grab ahold of things a lot.  He also likes to try to eat the faucet if I get him too close.  And, of course, we have to be careful not to splash him with the hot water!


"Show me, cut the carrot!"

Then we make dinner for Jen.  He also really likes this part.  He likes to see all the food being prepared and see all the pretty colors.  I do have to put him down for a while if I'm chopping onions, though.  Don't need any extra crying from Bodhi.  Gotta watch out for those tiny toes with that knife, too!

So that's a day in the life of Ray and little master Bodhi.  Why?  What did you think we do all day? Sit around in our underwear, drinking beer and watching TV?

1 comment:

Kim, Anthony, and Italipino Baby said...

Hi Jen, Ray, and Bodhi,
We love your blog. Looks like Ray is an expert daddy. And Bodhi is so adorable!
Take care,
Kim, Anthony, and Italipino Baby